The following position is for highly analytic, self-driven, Java Web application front-end developer. Primary focus will be on front-end development in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment. Even though primary focus is front-end development, it is important that the developer have some knowledge of all development layers.
- JAX-RS features with JEE6
- JSF Facelets for rendering
- HTML5 standards
- SASS, CSS3
- EJB 3.1, JPA 2.0
- Weblogic 12c, Oracle 11g
- CVS, Maven
- Sahi Pro, JUnit
Must have some of experience in the following
- Worked with Java 1.6/1.7 and in a JEE6/JEE7 environment
- Worked on projects utilizing HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery standards
- Worked with JSF technologies
- Worked with processing and rendering JSON
- Understanding of relational database management systems and have written SQL queries
- Have written test cases and worked in a test driven environment
- Cross browser development
Additional Skills (Not required but would benefit)
- Have minor experience in EJB and JPA layer
- Experience with SASS to generate CSS3 files
- Experience with Maven
- Knowledge of applications servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, or Glassfish
- Worked with Sahi Pro or Selenium
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- Experience with gathering business requirements from end users
The following is a plan for the next 6 months
- From day one, it will be a priority for the developer to gain understanding of current environment through demos and cross training.
- After an understanding of the environment is established, the developer will work on minor bug tasks to complete so he/she can ease into the development life cycle.
- Once the developer shows competency in working on minor tasks, he/she will work on short-term projects to experience the full life cycle of development.
- After fully showing an increased competency with working on short-term projects, the developer will begin working on larger tasks.