- Responsible for enterprise software development projects following a formal process including software design, code reviews, and use of software standards and testing.
- Provide application support, analysis, and design related to applications running expansive business systems/functions globally.
- Oversee the design, development and testing of new applications, as well as interfaces.
- Prepare, review and approve documents, including requirements analysis, design, unit testing plans, release notes and user guides etc.
- Collaborate effectively with other groups and business partners.
- Deliver training, supervision and mentoring to the software development team.
- Investigate, recommend and implement new technologies
- Constantly update technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Perform job duties with limited supervision.
- Ability to lead project teams and deliver results against milestones and deliverables.
- Proficient with various technologies which include: Java EE, EJB, Java, Java Script, REST, Shell Scripts, and SQL.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with the ability to think strategically and assist management as needed.
- Demonstrated experience in participating on multi-disciplinary product development teams.
- Demonstrated mastery of a particular technical area within the job responsibility.
- Able to work successfully in a deadline-driven, fast paced environment and effectively multi-task priorities in a team-oriented environment.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing requirements and schedules
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
- Enterprise web application development experience is preferred
- Experience with Agile projects (Scrum) is a plus
Education & Experience Request
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Master’s degree or PhD is desirable.
- Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- 8+ years’ experience in software development